The Customer Care Agent (CCA) loves to help others. They keep a smile while dealing with customers and show empathy when necessary. Our industry has a passion for travel. When working with customers that are experiencing difficulties with our services the CCA enjoys the process of making an anxious customer a happy customer. Through the use of our systems and processes CCA is able to function as a liaison to the Product Manager, Product Coordinator, Marketing, IT and the Support staff. A successful CCA will be a diverse, independent thinker with a creative approach to servicing customers through various channels of communication.
· You must have a curiosity and passion for travel
· You must have a fun and friendly attitude
· You must be a team player and open to change
· You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The CCA position is composed of basic Customer Service Call Center practices; Must be bi or multi lingual preferably French speaking. Utilize current systems of communication to respond to orders, general customer inquiries, invoice questions, and customer complaints.
· You must possess basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
· You must be computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
· Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm. (This is normally acquired through one to three years of office experience.)
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The CCA will project a professional company image and culture through phone, email and live chat interaction. Due to the varied services we offer additional interaction is required. A CCA will have to multi-task throughout the course of the day and consistently prioritize customer requests. Our customers love when we get back to them within 5 minutes with a clear and friendly answer. In addition, we like to surprise our customers by the speed of our response and the quality of our service.
· Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
· Sell product and place customer orders in computer system.
· Provide customers with product and service information.
· Upsell products and services.
· Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff when necessary.
· Take care of daily Live Chat, e-mail and voicemail tasks
· Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
· Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
· Complete call logs and reports.
· Research billing issues.
· Research misapplied payments.
· Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
· Recommend process improvements.
· Other duties as assigned.