4423 ½ Mississippi Street San Diego, Ca 92116
Phone: (619) 665-4796
Help Desk/ PC Technician/ PC Tech Support/ PC Repair
Over 5 years of experience in Sales, Customer Service, and Leadership as well as almost 2 years of hands on experience in IT Help Desk Support. A hard-working, highly motivated individual, with strong communication skills. A demonstrated leader that takes an enthusiastic approach to customer satisfaction which promotes repeat business. A personable employee with the desire to advance.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Virus/Mal-ware/Spy-ware Removal
- Operating Systems: Windows XP Professional,Vista, Linux/Fedora, DOS, Installation and troubleshooting
- Networking: LAN/WAN Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), Messaging protocols (SMTP), POP3, Cabling
- Software Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Experience using ticketing stytem
- Hardware: Installation, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance of Desktops, PCs, Routers, switches, CAT5 cable, coax cables, Hard Drive Recovery, Ghosting/Re-imaging computers(laptops/desktops)
- Fast Learner, Works well In Groups or Individually with little to no supervision
ITT Technical Institute, San Diego, CA, Associate of Science in Information Technology – Computer Networking Systems, Graduated March 2011
- Received Scholastic Achievement for December 2008, March 2009, and June 2009 Academic quarters, Director’s List for Honors
Mental Health Systems Inc (February 2011 – Present)
- Works closely with the ticketing system and make sure tickets being created are assigned to the right technician in a soon as possible.
- Help employees with setting up Outlook and printers with software that lets us remote into their computer to install the program or driver needed.
- Reset log ons for desktops, laptops and Outlook.
- In charge of ordering all the hardware/software for the company and make suggestions for new products when certain hardware is no longer available for purchase.
- Tag and inventory hardware when they arrive to the office. If any of the if any of the hardware are laptops/desktops I re-image them and join them to the right domain after tagging and inventory is performed.
- If any hardware is broken or not working properly then I talk with our provider and try to get the item repaired/replaced as soon as possible.
- Ensure the office and warehouse is kept clean and organized.
- Assist with E-Recycling of any outdated or broken equipment.
- When we get a new model computer/laptop I create a new image for it.
Zoological Society of San Diego (April 2005 – April 2011)
- Manage employee schedule to monitor labor costs
- Promote repeat business by providing guests with excellent customer service
- Collaborate with management to ensure product changes and updates are made in a timely manner
- Keep track of inventory levels and ordered merchandise as necessary ; Make suggestions on new merchandise to sell
- Ensure all vehicles are cleaned and maintained
- Completed Leadership Training Course, received certificate of completion, 2010
- Participated in Park renovations which promoted guest activity
Zoological Society of San Diego (April 2008-April 2011)
Merchandising Operation Technician (MOT)
- Troubleshoot and repairs registers/computers among others
- Team up with other departments when a large tasks need to be completed
- Assist guests by giving them direction, or answering questions
- Set up areas for book signings and private parties