|Hamilton G. Lança Jr|
Business Administrator, Management, Customer Service, Coordinator for Educational Programs, Speeches and Training. A team player in any position. Superb communication in three different languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese), interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Able to assess and respond quickly to unexpected situations. High level of expertise in applications, skilled in the use of computer applications (MS Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Desktop Publishing, etc), and in the use of Internet. Outstanding Customer-Service, with proactive as opposed to reactive in all aspects of work responsibilities. Remains current with industry trends.
Education & Professional Development
Training Class Certificate, Arthur Murray Dance Studios, FL, October 2009
TN Affiliate REAL ESTATE Broker, Cleveland, TN July 2008
Programming Logic, Computer Institute, Rockville, MD, May 2005
Visual Basic, AJ Institute, Vienna, VA, April 2001
Management, Taxes and Entrepreneurship, SEBRAE, MG – Brazil, 1995
Business Administration, Pitman Institute, London – UK, April 1994
Business Administration, Cite Associates, London-UK, December 1992
|JBJ Sales Inc Jewelers, Boston, MA||06/2011 to 06/2012|
Administration / Customer Service / Collections
- Prepare daily Customer Records Reports
- Prepare daily Schedule for customer collection visits
- Reviewing customer’s overdue balances
- Performing write-off’s
- Resolving customer billing disputes and escalates to supervisor as required
- Delivering duplicate invoice copies
- Required to identify, assess, and resolve issues/problems within Collections area of responsibility
- Efficiently and accurately executed tasks within Collections area
- Interacted with customers
- Participated in special projects as needed
- Collect Payments Daily in cash, checks, credit card and providing customers with copy of paid invoices
- Make daily customer visits within an area from 50 to 150 radius miles.
|New Foam Design Architectural, Pompano Beach, FL||11/2008 to 05/2011|
Sales Manager / Product Support Agent
- Answering all incoming calls including international calls.
- Prospect new customers via internet, phone, jobsite and showroom visits.
- Design, Estimate and Bidding for New Comercial and Residential Construction Projects.
- Design, Specify and Create Contract Documents including Scheduling & Installation.
- Giving Tech Support and Training for New Employees and Customers on products and its applications.
- Project Installations and Management, Bidding & Estimating
- Invoicing for Billing & Collections
- Jobsite & Plan Measurements takeoff
- Sketching & Rendering
|Arthur Murray Dance Studios Sunrise, FL||02/2009 to 08/2010|
Executive Administrative Assistant / Dance Instructor
- Provide administrative/secretarial support such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Membership Management, including setup of new software and operation of the whole studio membership and financial data, created member roster for various classes and special events, Inputting data and records of financial dues.
- Worked as a team with all Management and Staff to provide the best experience to our students and co-workers.
- Participated in all in house training, dance skills, teacher development training and sales training.
- Provided instructions to participants of all ages of dance classes for male, female and couples in private or as well as in a group.
- Following up, caring, scheduling appointments and assisting own students with inquiries and requests.
- Promoting Studios events as a Studio and also to own students about special events, programs and promotions.
- Conducted and Participated in group classes, practice parties and special events.
|In2Computers, Pompano Beach, Fl,||09/2005 to 11/2008|
Store Manager / Sales
- Serve as company-wide resource to coordinate and provide operational integration of practice technology to the company’s clients and support staff, identifying best practices, process and development programs.
- Analyze and resolve problems according to shifting priorities, time frames, resources, and effectively offer solutions to any technical or non-technical questions and concerns.
- Control expenses and inventory reports, invoices, documents and filling; receive and order supplies and coordinate products sales.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant products, current support policies, and methods of support delivery.
- Continually improve client service through diligent, thoughtful and timely execution of support requests.
|Archers Exterior, Alexandria, VA||04/1997 to 07/2005|
Project Manager / Supervisor
- Prepared daily construction schedule for ongoing projects and oversee between 15-30 workers.
- Supervised home improvement projects and over 500 new construction homes, pre-inspection and pos-inspection
- Prepared budget/estimates and cost breakouts for subject appraisal and approval process.
- Coordinated with builder customer warranty service repairs and installations; meeting Inspectors on site to keep development process active, verifying field measurements of plans for installation and repairs.
- Coordinated scheduling of subcontractors and inspections.
- Placed orders and return projects materials.
- Participated in the after-hours pager rotation, providing on-call 24×7 project support.
Extracurricular Activities and Volunteer Work
- Compile and Created Music Books for Spanish Music Team, Served as Music Director, Designed Brochures, Letters, Memos, Forms, Posters and Invitations for Special Events, Created Dynamic Database to hold Membership Information, Served as Financial Director and Overseer over Financial Officers, Virginia 1998 – 2003
- Administrator, Coordinator and Tutor for GED Hispanic Community Program, COG, Virginia 1997
- Administrator for University of Biblical Studies and Seminary Learning Center, COG, Virginia 1997
- Compile and Created Poetry Book for Church Minister, Designed Brochures and Invitations for Special Events, Created Dynamic Database to hold Membership Information, CCBH, Brazil 1996
- Compile and Created Music Books for Music Team, CCL, London 1994
Hobbies: Ballroom and Salsa Dancing, Gym, Skiing, Volleyball
References: Upon Request